Had no idea life was supposed to begin in a white and cold country
I remember when the wheels started spinning around
All those random strangers
All those easy missions
We all could say thank you for the ride
I mean hey lord we did not lose the crowd
Homelike atmosphere with red and green wooden floor
Luxurious things for a budget prize
It is another world and a different rythm you are feeling
It is up to you how far you want to go
We all hiked in the snow relaxing in the sun
Can not stand the swedish winter beware of the slow motion
So they do not talk to eachother
Just play the ball with fresh thinking I am a wild woman
Hello up in the blue can you see us through all the shallow people
Four chicks like firecrackers
We all could say thank you for the ride
I mean hey lord we did not lose the crowd
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar